Saturday, June 23, 2012

The sun always shines on those who choose to see it

Haven't blogged in a while, been a good week, just sitting here looking outside, waiting for this monsoon to blow over, so I can bike to the gym.  Its been such a great positive week.. can't thank all of you enough for being so supportive on the radio show.  I think I'm finally in a place where I'm 100% confident with everything in my life, and happy with who I am.. there have been a few road blocks in the way that have disabled me from realizing my full potential, however more so recently I was finally able to get some full closure on a couple open doors from the past.  Everyone always say's with relationships why bother looking back, who needs closure, but ultimately, when you get out of a relationship quickly, and don't look back, is it really helping or hurting?  I believe for myself, he was someone I really did care a lot about, but he made sure I was reminded constantly about how much he didn't like my friends, and how much he was insecure with the person he was by trying to change me.  For granted, who in there right mind is going to say; "I love you, and I want to change you?" Nobody! haha.  But I will say, that love makes someone do stupid things, that later on they regret.  I am blessed to say that thankfully I have a really good support group, and was luckily able to not look back.  Unfortunately, time allows emotions and hard feelings to set in, and regardless if you hate that person for what they did, or miss them, I think closure is good..



With that said, I'm finally ready to bring out Michael.  The show has been going so good, just completed the second week last night, and can't express how excited I am to continue next week, with very special guest, Gary Cosgrove, of whom many of you know him from the imperial court of New York.  However I said to myself, you know its all well and great that I want to let the world know my vision for HIV/AIDS, activism,  but who the heck wants to listen to interviews all week, thats ... mediocre.  I am blessed and beyond thankful that Adam Barta, and Robert Breining came on the show as special guests, and the show's went great.  Next Wednesday I will be launching a second show, called Straight to the Point with Michael Lloyd - Dirty Laundry, more or less to bring out the more juicy details.  I am highly looking forward to bringing all of you a very personal, blunt, humorous show, with the opportunity to call in.  After all, many of you know I have an opinion for everything, and I don't hold back.  So tune in Wednesday at 6:30, and recently we got the facebook up and running so check that out.  Thanks everyone for all the love and support..

As for the day, its raining here in Orlando, been working out like twice a day, so super excited that I'm back on my routine.  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

Michael

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mikeslloyd
Twitter: @mikeslloyd
Straight to the Point Radio Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/StraightToThePointRadio
Twitter: @PointPozitive
Straight to the Point with Michael Lloyd - Dirty Laundry (Wednesdays at 6:30 pm)-
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/straight-to-the-point/2012/06/27/straight-to-the-point-with-michael-lloyd--dirty-laundry

Straight to the Point with Michael Lloyd (Fridays at 6:30pm) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/straight-to-the-point/2012/06/29/straight-to-the-point-with-michael-lloyd--gary-cosgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment