Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day


Dad,

Happy Fathers Day, to the most humble, most caring, most blessed father in the entire world.  To someone who loved when he didn't have to, to the man who went out of his way, and spent tons of money, at the time seemed so priceless to adopt two helpless boys and offer them a better life, the man who still 24 years later, is still married to the best mother in the world.  For the times, I led astray, you never led me astray.  To the father who, threw a ball with me or shot hoops with me every day after work, the father, who flew home from trips  to be with his two sons for EVER SINGLE sporting event, the father who walked across the stage every boyscout court of honor, and held out his hand as scout master and shook both his hands son as they advanced to each rank.  The very same father, went out of his way to teach both his sons how to ride a bike and later on, taught both his sons how to drive a car.  Over all the many obstacles we all have gone through in life, I must say my father, Mark Lloyd is the best father in the entire world.

Love you Dad,

Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment