Sunday, July 3, 2011

Eyes


Eyes

Many disregard how special the gift of sight actually is.  To drive hours, up vast, never ending miles of roadway reaching to the highest of peaks, our eyes capture the simplest, and most complex sights; from the diversity of the microscopic algae on a creek river rock, to the breathtaking detail of a brown bear rounding up its young in a field of daisies a top the mountain.  Why is it we look past these simple things in our life each and every day, from seeing the most precious sight amongst all, the evolution of life, childbirth, to watching your first son stand up and take his first steps across the room for the first time, to learning how to add two plus two and visualizing your very mathematical equation go into paper. 

Chris, every moment we have shared together over the past week, has been incredibly sentimental.  For moths, I sold myself short, and said, I’m never going to find someone who is compatible with me on any level, and respect me for who I am, and what I have to offer.  I had my fears of being hurt, although that would be a totally biased statement as we all fear, without fear we are unable to grow, and understand.  You make me weak at the tip of my fingertips when I’m with you, each time I see you, I get weak, and feel butterflies.  To speak of you I blush, and smile from ear to ear.  When I kiss you, my emotions and body seems to press pause on life, and no matter if were lying in a pool together in our underwear, or sitting hand In hand at a midnight showing of transformers, everything stops.  Our lips meet and I feel a shudder of endless passion, raging sexual tension, and a feeling like no other overcome me.  I watch everything you do,  the way  your eyes twinkle when I see you looking at me from across the room when I leave, to the way your lips purse as you call me beautiful.  As you hold me, I turn back and honestly, wouldn’t mind staring into your beautiful eyes, because you have such an incredible heart, and a fascinating mind, one whose lived through far more than I could ever comprehend.  You offer a gift that not many have seen but I want you to know,  each time I look into your eyes, I see a real man a future father, a successful massage therapist, and a great man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment